『What is a crypto asset UKH (Ukei Token)? 』 I will explain in an easy-to-understand manner.

2021年9月23日

This article was translated into English by Google Translate by the author who understands only Japanese.

for that reason
“Isn’t this strange?"
I think there are many parts.

Of course, I try to provide meaningful information, but besides that, please use it to enjoy strange English.

 

※If you want to study Japanese, please read this together with the original article in Japanese.

>>>初めての仮想通貨『UKH・うけいトークンとは何か?』わかりやすく説明します。

 

Many people think of BTC (bitcoin) when it comes to virtual currencies, but in reality there are various other virtual currencies with different characteristics.

Meanwhile, there is a new virtual currency that has just been born in Japan, and I am paying attention to it now.

 

And from those who are interested in virtual currency

“What? What is the new cryptocurrency that has just been born and is attracting attention from those who have experience with cryptocurrencies?"

“I’m worried about which virtual currency to buy, so please tell me your recommendations!"

“Cryptocurrencies are difficult and difficult to understand even if you look them up yourself, so I want you to tell me in an easy-to-understand manner!"

Many voices such as are heard.

 

Therefore, this time, I am paying attention and I am looking forward to it in the future.

“What is the virtual currency UKH (Ukehi token)? 』

I will explain in an easy-to-understand manner.

In addition, I mainly refer to this site.

>>> Link to “UKH Token Information Bureau"

 

By reading this article

◎, you can know the characteristics of the virtual currency that I am paying attention to

◎, Know the characteristics of the virtual currency UKH token and use it as a reference for investment decisions

◎, You can imagine the difference between typical brands such as Bitcoin and newborn brands

 

Let’s take a look at the virtual currency UKH token that I am paying attention to now!

 

Virtual currency used for asset management on Shinobi wallet from Japan

Cryptocurrency UKH token

“Cryptocurrency used for asset management on Shinobi wallet from Japan"

is.

 

A wallet is an account dedicated to virtual currency.

In Japanese, it means a wallet.

In other words, it is a digital wallet dedicated to storing digital money called virtual currency.

 

And there is a wallet called Shinobi wallet developed by a Japanese company, where you can manage your assets.

What you need for that is the virtual currency UKH token introduced this time!

For Shinobi wallet, please read this article.

>>> A must-see for those who want to easily manage their assets with virtual currency! “What is Shinobi Wallet? ] Will be explained in an easy-to-understand manner.

 

There are two main types of asset management methods on the Shinobi wallet + α.

◎, Stock type that can receive dividends according to the profit of Shinobi wallet

◎, Corporate bond type with guaranteed minimum dividend regardless of profit

+ α You can participate in the airdrop of virtual currencies IZNG and IZNM

is.

 

The airdrop will be messed up if you put it here, so I will explain it in another article.

>>> What are virtual currencies IZNG and IZNM? (Planned to be created in the future)

>>> Introducing the list of “Virtual Currency Airdrop Information 2021 (Futahii Participation Scheduled Version)".

 

This can be selected by the holder of the virtual currency UKH token, but the method of selection is

“Cryptocurrency UKH token shape change"

Select by that.

The virtual currency UKH token has two modes, and by changing the mode, the form of dividends you can get will be different.

As an image, depending on the situation, which is often seen in certain Kamen Riders and recent Ultraman

“Change to attack type! Change to speed type !!"

You can do something like that.

 

Three points about the virtual currency UKH token, including the two forms of such virtual currency UKH token

①, what is a sUKH token?

②, what is a bUKH token?

③, the future of UKH tokens

 

Let’s take a closer look together!

 

 

① What is a sUKH token?

<Characteristics of sUKH token>

Cryptocurrency UKH token The first of the two modes is the sUKH token.

The feature of this sUKH token is

“You can get dividends in the form of stocks"

Will be.

 

“Is it a stock-type dividend? Is it a corporate bond-type dividend?"

The shape is selected in order to select, but the sUKH token is in it.

“Select a stock type"

That’s right.

 

If you have sUKH tokens in your Shinobi wallet, you will receive 70% + α of your Shinobi wallet profits at the end of each month according to your sUKH token holdings.

+ Α is an NFT game project to be implemented in the Shinobi wallet

“Himekami Collection"

3% of the profit of the gacha performed in the game will be added.

If this part is included, it will be more complicated, so I will omit it this time, but if you are interested, please read this article. Twice

>>> “Make NFT unearned! What is the Himekami Collection? ] Will be explained in an easy-to-understand manner.(This is a Japanese article)

 

Dividends will be received in the virtual currency ETH (Ethereum) instead of yen.

The virtual currency ETH (Ethereum) is available at every exchange, so it’s easy to convert it to yen, isn’t it?

Please read this article about the virtual currency ETH.

>>> The first virtual currency “What is ETH / Ethereum?" ] For super beginners, I will explain in an easy-to-understand manner.(This is a Japanese article)

 

Furthermore, on the way

“After all, I want to receive it as a corporate bond type!"

If you think about it, you can change the mode to bUKH token at any time.

 

 

<Caution>

As with any cryptocurrency, there are risks and caveats.

I will introduce it.

There are two main points to be aware of when holding a sUKH token.

◎, depending on the management of Shinobi Wallet

◎, can’t sell

is.

 

Dividends received with sUKH tokens depend on the profit of Shinobi Wallet.

Therefore, if the profit of Shinobi Wallet is sluggish in the future, the dividend will remain low.

on the contrary

“It’s impossible because the Shinobi wallet is full of deficits!"

In that case, the dividend will be gone.

Therefore, owners should do their best to promote the usefulness of Shinobi Wallet!

 

Another point is that it cannot be sold.

SUKH token is a virtual currency, but it cannot be sold.

It will be a dedicated brand to receive dividends on the Shinobi wallet.

“Then, do I have to keep it all the time?"

But that’s not the case.

If you want to sell it, you can sell it by changing to another mode, bUKH token.

These precautions are in the sUKH token.

 

Returning the opposite, if the management of Shinobi Wallet is going well,

“There is no need to let go"

It can be said that.

Around here,

“I’m curious about the interest rate of sUKH tokens!"

If you are, please read this article.

>>> I calculated the “interest rate of the virtual currency UKH token aiming at the user’s FIRE and other virtual currency operating profit" as far as I can understand!(This is a Japanese article)

 

 

② What is a bUKH token?

<Characteristics of bUKH token>

bUKH token is

“You can receive dividends in the form of corporate bonds"

It has the feature.

 

In other words, it is a so-called stable profit type where you can receive a fixed percentage of dividends every day without increasing or decreasing.

Here you can receive a daily dividend of 1% of the bUKH tokens you have in your Shinobi wallet. (30% per month)

Please note that this is for the number of cards you own, not yen conversion!

It is a little difficult to understand, so I will give an example.

For example, if you have 100 bUKH tokens (1000 yen worth), you can receive a dividend of 1 yen (30 yen worth a month) every day.

In addition, the dividend will be virtual currency instead of yen.

 

In this case, you will receive it in the virtual currency KGR (Kagra Token).

This virtual currency KGR (Kagra Token) is a virtual currency whose mechanism is designed to be 1 yen per sheet.

Therefore, if it is 30 yen, you will receive about 30 sheets.

It cannot be said that it is perfect, so it will be “about"

“Seriously! 3% monthly profit is pretty amazing! If this is stable, that’s enough !?"

This mode may be suitable for those who feel that.

 

Furthermore, bUKH tokens can be bought and sold.

The stock type sUKH token introduced in the previous section cannot be bought or sold, so if you want to buy or sell or let go, you need to change to bUKH tokens.

 

 

<Caution>

There are some caveats even with stable and secure bUKH tokens.

There are also two major points.

◎, If you change to sUKH token, it will be halved

◎, It is a little difficult to convert the virtual currency KGR (Kagra Token) to yen

is.

 

When changing from sUKH token (stock type) to bUKH token (corporate bond type), the number of sheets does not change.

in short,

“S⇒b"

There is no problem when changing the mode.

 

However, the opposite, that is, when changing from bUKH token (corporate bond type) to sUKH token (stock type), the number of sheets will be reduced by half.

in short,

“B⇒s"

In the case of mode change, the number of sheets will be reduced by half and you will lose.

 

Therefore, you need to be careful when changing modes!

“Why is it such a mechanism?"

Many people may wonder, but there is a reason.

As a result, the number of people who want to hold sUKH tokens for a long period of time will increase, and the total number of UKH tokens will decrease, so there is the merit that the rarity will increase and the value will increase accordingly. What is it?

 

Another point to note is that it is a little difficult to convert the virtual currency KGR (Kagra Token) received as dividends into yen.

This virtual currency KGR (Kagra Token) cannot be directly converted into yen because there are still few exchanges that can be bought and sold.

Therefore, it is possible to convert to yen only by converting once to a famous virtual currency brand that can be directly converted to yen and selling the famous virtual currency brand.

It’s a little troublesome like this, and it’s a little difficult for beginners.

 

It’s not impossible to convert to yen, so it’s not a big problem, but if you want to make profit in the form of converting to yen, it’s a little inconvenient, so I’ll give it as a point to note.

Looking at this part, sUKH tokens that allow you to receive dividends in the virtual currency ETH (Ethereum) even if you cannot buy or sell directly are convenient.

 

 

③ Future of UKH token

By the way, we have seen the characteristics of UKH tokens so far, but this is still a newborn virtual currency.

Therefore, the situation is different from that of famous cryptocurrency brands such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Based on that, I would like to touch on the future.

 

Future points of interest

◎, Popularization of Shinobi wallet

◎, listing of bUKH token

There are two points.

I will explain what that means.

 

 

<Dissemination of Shinobi wallet>

The first point of interest is

“Population status of Shinobi wallet"

is.

 

The dividend of sUKH token depends on the profit of Shinobi wallet.

for that reason,

“How popular will Shinobi wallet be in the future?"

Is very important!

 

If the profit of Shinobi wallet is small, there is no merit to keep holding sUKH tokens.

“Population status of Shinobi wallet = merit of holding sUKH token"

If it doesn’t spread, everyone will give up the sUKH token, and the project itself may decline.

That’s why the spread of Shinobi wallet is the most important and attention!

 

However, even we, the sUKH token holders, are not good at the performance of the Shinobi wallet.

“Shinobi wallet is recommended!"

I can’t say.

Regarding that, there is no problem if the function is implemented as planned.

“Shinobi wallet is recommended !!!"

It has a function that can be said, so pay attention to the development status!

 

Please read this article about the features of such Shinobi wallet.

>>> A must-see for those who want to easily manage their assets with virtual currency! “What is Shinobi Wallet? ] Will be explained in an easy-to-understand manner.

 

Regarding the promotion of Shinobi wallet, according to the official, by the end of the year

◎, Collaboration with overseas influencers

◎, Collaboration with domestic famous entertainers

Etc. are planned.

As of September 19, 2021, collaborations with overseas influencers seem to have started with more than 30,000 Youtube channel subscribers, and it seems that they will increase one after another.

Although it is not yet in Japan, I guessed it based on various information sources, so if you are interested, please read here.

>>> “Who is the celebrity who will collaborate with Shinobi Wallet?" I looked it up and thought about it.(This is a Japanese article)

 

 

<Listing of bUKH tokens>

Another point of interest

“Listing of bUKH tokens"

is.

 

At the feature of bUKH token earlier

“You can buy and sell bUKH tokens"

said.

However, as of now (July 31, 2021), it cannot be bought or sold yet.

Why is that?

Virtual currency is

“Because you can’t buy or sell the item unless you handle it at an exchange somewhere."

is.

* Listing is the process of getting a new transaction on the exchange.

 

In the early stages, you said that UKH tokens are still a newborn virtual currency.

Therefore, it is not yet handled by any exchange.

By any chance, bUKH tokens will be a virtual currency that cannot be bought or sold unless they are handled at any exchange as they are.

As a function, even if you can buy and sell

“Nobody needs it! Such a thing!"

If you say that, it means that you can’t sell.

 

So, first of all, it is a big point to pay attention to whether bUKH tokens will be handled at some exchanges.

According to the announcement of the development company of UKH token, the handling schedule of the exchange is

Scheduled to be listed on Uniswap and Yamatoswap in September

Scheduled to be listed on multiple small exchanges such as IDCM

Scheduled to be listed on a major overseas exchange in November

Scheduled to be listed on the Japanese domestic exchange in December

… apparently …

* As of September, it was listed on Uniswap as planned.

* Yamato Swap is also scheduled to be listed on September 23.

 

However, what is of concern when listing on this major overseas exchange is information on US regulations.

Cryptocurrency regulation rules in the United States have been clarified, and according to the standards, UKH tokens are probably securities and are subject to regulation.

It seems necessary to keep an eye on how this will affect us in the future.

Please read this article for more information on regulatory rules in the United States.

>>> The direction of American virtual currency has been clarified! ?? I will explain “the intention of the US SEC chairman" in an easy-to-understand manner. (The article is in Japanese)

 

You can now get such a UKH token that you can’t buy or sell anywhere yet!

In the future, it is possible to buy sUKH tokens that can no longer be bought or sold.

If you miss this, you can only buy bUKH tokens.

However, if you change the bUKH tokens to sUKH tokens, the number will be halved and it will be a big loss, so it’s a great chance!

 

If you think that UKH tokens will grow in the future, it will be a great opportunity in terms of gaining first-mover advantage!

 

Finally, an important note that is easy to forget!

UKH token is a newborn virtual currency, so there is a risk that all the money you bought will be lost.

Bitcoin etc. will not lose everything even if the price crashes, but UKH tokens carry the risk of losing everything.

This is true not only for UKH tokens, but for all newborn virtual currencies.

Even if that happens, I will not be responsible, so please make all investment decisions at your own risk.

 

 

summary

Virtual currency UKH token is a virtual currency used for asset management on Shinobi wallet from Japan.

 

On top of that, 3 points

①, what is a sUKH token?

“You can get a dividend according to the profit of Shinobi wallet + α"

 

②, what is a bUKH token?

“30% of the number of cards owned can be obtained stably every month"

(3% of investment amount)

 

③, the future of UKH tokens

“The spread of Shinobi wallet and the listing of bUKH tokens are the most noticeable! 』\

“Both have been and are good in the future! 』\

 

With this, you can know the characteristics of the virtual currency that I am currently paying attention to.

I think you somehow understood the difference between a representative brand such as Bitcoin and a brand that was born.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could know the characteristics of the virtual currency UKH token and use it as a reference for investment decisions.

 

Shinobi wallet seems to be very convenient for those who do virtual currency regardless of whether they have UKH tokens, so why not just download it at this opportunity?

>>> Shinobi wallet app, link to download page

 

I started LINE e-mail newsletter!

* Delivery is in Japanese

友だち登録をする 

“I can’t keep studying alone or taking on challenges!"

“First of all, I want to get into the habit from 1 minute every day!"

For you like!

here

Almost every day at 11:00 am (UTC)

We will send information to.

 

The main information is

◎, what Futahii learned that day

◎, blog articles created on that day, etc.

◎, what Futahii is paying attention to now

You can check the summary of the contents of the blog article that day in 1 minute.

 

“I can’t continue studying and challenging alone!"
“I’m interested in Japan!"
Please register and use it!

If you give me a tip, “Do your best!”, I will be so happy that I will cry!
Thank you for your support.

ふたひい@…にOFUSEする